Tuesday, June 24, 2014

england : last day

This is always the saddest day, for obvious reasons, but it gets harder each time we see each other to have to say goodbye. Relationships in general are hard, and you have to work to maintain them. No relationship will survive if one or both parties are not willing to put in enough effort to keep them going.

Now, take your "normal" relationship and add about 3,628 miles of distance. NOT easy. Anything but easy. I've had people ask me things like "well, why don't you just find someone here?" . . . I never know how to answer that. I assume the people who ask such questions are people who have never experienced real love. You don't just simply find somebody who's in a more convenient location, or whatever. I've found who I'm meant to be with, and we are going to make it work. And we have been making it work for two years now. It's not one of those things you just give up because it's too hard.

I came across this quote on Pinterest awhile back and there's so much truth in it:  

"Distance does to love what wind does to fire -- extinguishes the weak and feeds the strong."

Anyways, we left Carlisle around 5:30am to get to the Manchester Airport for my 10:30 flight.


We had a little time to spare once we were there, so we decided to get one last Full English breakfast.


And take our last picture together...


Twins! Haha... Except mine are fake. His are real... Glasses, I mean.


I always take a picture while the plane is taking off out of Manchester. I'm not sure why though, because when I look back at my pictures from my trips, they only just make me sad. It's my absolute favorite view on my flight in; absolute least favorite view on the flight out. Funny how that works!


I really do love photos taken from planes, though. It's refreshing to see the world from a different point of view sometimes.

So, until next time, England. T'rah!

-teddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x