Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Hate Shorts

Okay, so the title is pretty self explanatory: I hate shorts. I'll wear them around the house every once in awhile but it's veeeeery rare you'll see me out in public in them. When it's hot I prefer a dress a skirt. However, today I came across some high-wasted shorts and decided to try them on. Surprisingly enough I actually liked them.



I apologize for posting creepy headless photos. I was using the self-timer on my phone, propped up against my iced coffee, and it was slightly tricky to get a good composition. Also, my hair was a mess so I decided it wasn't really necessary that my head be included!


Still feel kinda weird in shorts, but I think these have potential. I love the high-wasted style. I think they add back a little bit of class to outfits that is taken away with today's extreme-short-shorts.

What do you guys think? Yea or nay??

-teddy x

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I love shorts! Look at dem legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Still feel weird in them, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x