I know I just said a couple posts ago that I'd be trying to spend less time staring at screens, but as it goes, I have been watching so many new (to me) TV shows the past couple weeks. Also, thanks to my friend and fellow blogger, Jamie, I've become slightly hooked on a few trash reality shows!
Here's the list of programs streaming through my Netflix and Hulu:
- Gossip Girl (like 10 years late getting into this but I can't stop watching)
- Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 (only watched 2 or 3 episodes thus far but Chloe is hilarious)
- Derek (just finished season 1 and it was absolutely the best)
- The Only Way is Essex (think "The Hills" but British)
- It's All About Amy (featuring Amy Childs from The Only Way is Essex)
- The Walking Dead (mid-season breaks are the worst-- I need to know what happens!)
- Parenthood (so many feels)
- New Girl (have not been feelin' Coach but I still love it)
- The Gilmore Girls (this show will never fail to cheer me up or make me laugh-- so much wit!)
- Breaking Bad (I actually haven't started this one yet but I have plans to see what the hype is about)
- Misfits (a British sci-fi slash drama that I'm not sure if I can get into but I might try)
- Pretty Little Liars (guilty pleasure numero uno-- who the eff is A?!)
I'm pretty sure this list will keep me busy through the spring thaw. I know I can't be the only one who hibernates in the winter. What do you guys watch when the weather is too frightful to bear?
Now back to Gossip Girl (Nate just found out about Chuck and Blair!!)