Wednesday, January 1, 2014

5 top 5's

I am a huge fan of lists. I make at least one a day. Usually to-do lists, but I'm a bigger fan of fun lists. So tonight I've put together 5 lists with 5 top things* on each of them. They've been posted in no specific order. They all win top place.

*Top 5's are subject to change, as I am extremely indecisive. These only reflect my thoughts as of this moment.
_____________________________________________________


Top 5 Places I Want to Travel
Saint Tropez, France (or just all of Southern France)
Santorini, Greece
Antigua, Guatemala
Jaisalmer, India
Oslo, Norway (or wherever I can see the Northern Lights)


India. The colors. The architecture.
______________________________________________

Top 5 Hobbies I'd Like to Learn
Piano
Ukulele
Pottery
Painting
Sewing (I want to make clothes)



I feel like I could do this for hours if I learned how.
______________________________________________________

Top 5 Coolest Animals
Wrinkly dogs
Anything pygmy (goat, owl, marmoset, etc.)
Red pandas
Wolves
Painted Indian elephants



All the cute.
______________________________________________________

Top 5 Reading List
A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Harry Potter (because this will never not be on my reading list)
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett



I will always live vicariously through The Secret Garden.
_______________________________________________________

Top 5 Yummiest Food Places
The Real Food Cafe
Wolfgang's
Any English or Scottish pub
Chicken Shack
Maru Sushi & Grill


I could eat this every day.
_______________________________________________________

thanks for checking out my top 5 "top 5" lists!
cheers!
-ted x


1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks lovely! I've added you to my reading list and followed you on bloglovin. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x