Monday, June 9, 2014

widgets galore

I must say I am pretty proud of myself. I am not the most tech savvy person and I have a tendency to get annoyed with technology and give up before I've figured out what I was trying to do. Buuuut I figured out tonight how to add a few widgets to my page! Let me know what you guys think!

The things I added are:

  • a Facebook "share" button
  • a Twitter "tweet" button
  • my Pinterest feed (addicted)
  • a preview of my most popular posts
  • a search bar
  • a page view counter (at the very bottom)

Just wanted to share how excited I am about these. I'll probably work on fixing it up and adding more later this week! 

Feedback is appreciated. :)

(I also changed the font. Yea or nay?)

-teddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x