I love my job but it will be kind of nice to get out of the office for a couple weeks seeing as we've been in a temporary location due to the library undergoing renovations. I miss my real office!
I've got the weekend to pack and whatnot, then I leave Monday! Really hoping my long flight has the individual TVs at each seat... Makes the 8 hours go so much faster.
So here's a little bit of what I know is happening during my week in England:
- Camping (for one night, with 6 people total, in Scotland I believe?)
- Dinner with the mayor and his wife (this is what comes from dating a politician!)
- Visiting an animal refuge (looking at the cute kits and pups! ^_^)
- Chip Shop Friday!!! (fish and chips for Friday's lunch-- one of the highlights!)
- Going to the pub Friday evening (love the people there & they treat me like a celebrity- so funny!)
- Watching the England v. Uruguay World Cup match (wish I was gonna be there for more than one)
- Having Breaking Bad marathons (Tom and I are hooked & need to get through 3 more seasons)
- Boot camp workouts & running (whipping the boyfriend into shape!! Plus I've been doing them twice a week for over a month now so I can't take afford a two week hiatus!)
That's all that comes to mind at the moment. Not sure how realistic this idea is but I'm going to attempt to do a post per day during my trip. Hopefully I can stick to it!