Wednesday, May 21, 2014

post - hibernation

Alright folks, first off, I apologize for being away for 3 months (because I know you were all very much so missing my posts...). Apparently I went through a period of being 100% completely uninspired. Hopefully I'm over that now (the sunshine seems to help)!

Since my last post in February, a lot has changed. 
Also, a lot of this change has happened quite recently:

1. I got a new job! I'm now working full time at a college library. 
Going on two months and so far I love it!

2. My poor kitty cat recently became very sick and had to be put down today. :( 
RIP Fatty McFatCat

3. I am lucky enough to get to go back to England again
in a month to see my favorite guy, Tom!

4. Today I submitted my application to FSU. Hopefully come Fall I will be on track to get a Bachelor's degree. It's only taken me long enough to get to this point!!!

5. Currently reading: The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler, M.D. 
(not halfway yet and I already know it's going to be a fantastic read)
Here's a little excerpt:

"On the other hand, if you possess this inner quality, a calmness of mind, a degree of stability within, then even if you lack various external facilities that you would normally consider necessary for happiness, it is still possible to live a happy and joyful life."

6.  I took a little break at work today and went on a walk, after being stuck inside pretty much all day since 9am, because it was absolutely perfect weather.



-teddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x