Friday, May 30, 2014

flashback friday

I do believe this is the first time I have ever posted anything involving "flashback friday", but I saw the idea on another blog earlier (which is lovely, by the way)... So I've decided to post for you guys 10 of my favorite photos from my Instagram. Let's keep in mind that I have over 1,100 photos on there so it was ridiculously hard to pick. I'm sure if I had to pick 10 tomorrow it would be a different combination.

ENJOY!


Because sometimes Grand Rapids is pretty.

Because light and shadow are the ultimate.

Because floating lanterns are magical.


Because my first 4x5 negative was the most exciting.

 
Because he's got the most adorable face.


 Because this reminds me of one of the best times.

 Because branches and flowers and skies are lovely.


 

Because this statue is eerily beautiful.

 
 
 Because it looks like a watercolor painting, not a photo.

 

Because Hogwarts will always be home.
 
-teddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x