Monday, February 17, 2014

30,000 feet and above

Since meeting my boyfriend back in 2012, I've been lucky enough to get to travel to the UK three times to see him. Before that, it had been about five or six years since I'd been on an airplane and I'd never been out of the country (except to Canada which doesn't really count because it's so close and to a border city in Mexico for maybe two hours). I've grown to love being up in the air and I wish I could just go travel for an indefinite amount of time. Maybe one day...

Here are my favorite photos taken from airplane windows over the past couple years. I tried to narrow them down but honestly, I couldn't. Each one makes me think of a different moment in time and each one makes me happy. :)

June/July 2012







March 2013





November 2013



"We must take adventures to know where we truly belong."

-teddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x