Thursday, August 28, 2014

Been Struggling

Alright, alright, I know I've been majorly slacking in the blogging area the past couple weeks -- things have been pretty crazy!  I don't really have that much time to post now, but I figured something short is better than nothing at all.

So.

Here are some things that have gone on, are going on now, or are soon to be going on in life:

1.  Tom is coming to visit!  September 14 to 28.  I'm so excited!!

2.  School started this week, which now applies to my work as well as my academics, since this year I'm employed by a college.  Definitely a change of pace from the summer semester, and it's great.  Things were getting so slow at the end there that it was almost too much to bear.  Much, much busier now!

3.  Got 100% on my first ever FSU assignment... Granted it was only a short post introducing yourself but hey, gotta start somewhere, right?

4.  Blonde is happening!!  Going on Saturday to get my hair done and hopefully lightening the rest up!

5.  I have officially decided to gear my education in the direction of becoming a professor.  English, possibly/probably.  Ya know what would be awesome though?  If I had just gone with that idea when I first had it at about 16, instead of being incredibly indecisive for the past (at least) 5 years. 

6.  I will be going to Atlanta in November for my birthday!  Well, not actually for my birthday.  But I'll be there on my birthday.  I'm going with my friend/co-worker, Marcia.  We're both on something called the Access Services Team at the Library and we're going to a conference in ATL for Access Services Team members. I've heard there's an awesome aquarium there!!



7.  Everything at my new place is finally settling down and looking good.  Just a few last boxes to unpack and some more decorating ideas I want to get in place.

8.  I'm re-reading Harry Potter... Okay this really isn't that exciting.  If you know me, there's probably a 50/50 chance that at any point in time I'm reading a Harry Potter book.  However, I haven't actually re-read the entire series, in order, in years.  On book 3 now!

I feel like I'm forgetting something but whatever it is, I'm sure I'll remember it as soon as I post this.

Also, I know I still need to take some proper pictures of my apartment and post them... Coming soon!!

-teddy x

1 comment:

  1. I would say that re reading Harry Potter is absolutely exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x