Thursday, January 30, 2014

lists as organization

If you guys haven't gathered yet, I'm a huge fan of lists. I feel incredibly unorganized if I do not have a to do list going at any given time. Soo naturally I had to buy this 
awesome planner for 2014:


So now not only do I get to list out things I need to do on a daily basis, but at the beginning of each month it gives a new list idea such as my favorite films of the year or fun facts I know about presidents... excited!

My current list is of things that are on my mind right now and it's fairly short since its 12:30am and I'm sort of preoccupied with Sabrina the Teenage Witch (don't hate). Anyways, it includes:

1. Must find a job!
2. The snow needs to end. I'm way over it.
3. Can't wait to go blonde this weekend (kind of scared, too)

I'm sure I'll share more lists soon!

-ted x

2 comments:

  1. I have that book as well, only "my future listography" version. I love it! so fun to plan and dream about future stuff :).

    x Marjaana

    http://addmorecolour.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! Never stop dreaming-- sometimes it's what keeps me sane! x

      Delete

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x