Monday, December 16, 2013

slacker

Right, I've been dead awful at this blog thing. Back at it for another go. Quite short on time tonight so I'll just leave a brief summary of my going-on's and then I'll expand on them when I'm able.

So, big news. I've officially decided to grow out my fringe/bangs. I get too bored and I've had them for 4 years. On to the next style.

SAP ALERT: I'm more in love than I have ever been in my whole life ever and it makes my chest feel like it's going to burst sometimes.

Ha, after leaving the college I attended for 4 years... I'm returning. Management and Supervision, bitches! Watch out for my all-American diner coming soon-ish.

Seems to be that 4 is a popular number tonight. So I'll just throw in here that my 4 year old is the most fantastic little person ever. Never fails to put a smile on my face. Today when we were playing in the snow he spoke to the earth as well as "the aliens". He's got this life figured out.

I'll be back for a more thorough update.




I hope.

Cheers 
-ted x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback, loves! x